Maryann Cleaning Service is committed to fulfill any job by any means, but definitely when it comes to this service. Our team of trained cleaners are proficient, polished & well-qualified to leave you satisfied at the results.
OUR DAILY COMMERCIAL CLEANING ROUTINE
- Your reception area represents your customer’s first impression. You want it to always be bright, clean and inviting.
- Every individual needs a clean work environment. A well organized and clean workplace helps to make everyone more productive. Cleaning tasks for the reception area and office spaces include:
- Empty waste receptacles and replace liners. Wash as needed.
- Vacuum all carpets and mats Vacuum all hard floors Dust all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture
- Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
- Mop all hard floors with disinfectant Remove cobwebs from front entry and immediate surrounding areas
- Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and door frames
- Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
- Wipe all internal glass Polish all brass and bright work on doors and cabinets Spot clean walls and painted surface
- Collect all garbage, papers, bottles etc. from front entrance
- Ensure all areas are clean & arranged neatly
Kitchen / Breakroom and Washroom Areas
A clean and sanitized washroom is a must in any working environment to ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs. Same thing goes for a kitchen or break room where employees eat. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
- Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap
- Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required
- Clean and polish mirrors Wipe hand towel dispensers/hand dryers
- Wipe down doors and sills – remove all dust and prints Clean and sanitize all basins.
- Polish all bright work Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames.
- Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basins
- Mop clean restroom and kitchen floors with disinfectant
- Elevator and Stairs Remove garbage from all areas
- Polish all brass and bright work
- Vacuum and mop all hard floors
- Spot clean internal glass in doors
- Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and disinfected/sanitized and wiped dry.